Welcome!

A fiber addict's struggle to subdue her baser urges

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Picture this

Last night, I sat down at my knitting (after whining a bit to Caitlin about how sick I am of the melonstrosity). I was working dutifully, thinking how wonderful it was going to be to get 4 more rows done, and be closer to the end (less than 3 blocks away!), when BAM! I ran out of one of the colors I was using.

Apparently, the last time I purchased yarn for this freaking blanket, I didn't check the labels on the colors I was buying. I bought 2 skeins of vanilla, and one skein of off-white. Off-white is not sufficiently close to the correct color of yarn.

Therefore, at 10:30 last night, progress on the melonstrosity stalled.

Bugger.

Going out for yarn reinforcements later. I am cranky that this is necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment