Welcome!

A fiber addict's struggle to subdue her baser urges

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A bit of fluff




Meet "Sirius Black" on some kind of mixed media roving. It's pretty sparkly, but there wasn't much of it, so I don't know what I'll do with it. Hopefully something fun. Once I ply it and everything. Whenever I get the chance to do that, since this week is full of post-Christmas type stuff, and packing. (I'm leaving on Monday!)





I had to spin Sirius up, because I had only done about half of the mini-braid and I needed to make room on my wheel for this:
Little Women on shetland wool. It's another spin along, based on classic literature. I'm very excited to spin this braid, but I fear that spinning it will have to wait until I return from my quick jaunt to Europe.

Did everyone get nice Christmas presents? I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment