Welcome!

A fiber addict's struggle to subdue her baser urges

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Revised

I was going to post this really long, whiny rant. But then I decided I didn't really want to put that out into the universe. Instead, the things I want to say, in bullet format:

  • This week is kicking my booty. Seriously. Can we be done yet?
  • It's my sister's birthday week. Yes, she gets a week. Which means I'm seriously sleep deprived and yet still have to function normally. How is that fair?
  • Knitting on the melonstrosity continues apace. If by "apace" you understand that I mean that I'm cramming it in wherever I have space, which is not really a whole lot of time.
  • Shield your eyes if you are sensitive. Christmas is less than 3 weeks away. I'm not done buying gifts, making gifts, and deciding what to give people. This is a problem. 
  • I'm leaving for Europe in less than a month. I don't have enough clothes for this trip. And I don't have my airline tickets yet (not my job, I'm waiting for the group I'm going with to send them to me). I'm kinda freaking out. I have my knitting planned, though. So at least that's settled.
That is all. Return to your regularly scheduled lives. Sorry there aren't any pictures. Again. Because my life is being consumed by this month. No joke.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there, dude! Can you knit on the plane or is it just going to be packed in your suitcase rather than your carry on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Planning on knitting on the plane. I'm pretty sure I won't have much time to knit during the trip, because it's an "International Business Seminar" and I'm only going for 10 days... so, mostly plane and train knitting. And I'm thinking I'll bring a sweater. Should be exciting

    ReplyDelete