Welcome!

A fiber addict's struggle to subdue her baser urges

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Reasons that fiber addictions and school are non-compatible


  1. I really wish that I had made more progress on my sweater sleeves today (the body is done!) because
  2. I got more sweater yarn in the mail yesterday and would really like to cast that on, but 
  3. I have an accounting assignment that REALLY needs to get done and
  4. I have a secret mission tomorrow night that means I won't have time tomorrow to get the accounting homework done, which is due on Thursday at noon which
  5. Means that I can't knit, or spin, or even fondle the fibery goodness because I 
  6. Really need to get my butt in gear and finish up this assignment.
Anyone want to do my accounting homework? Will trade fibery wonderful-ness for someone who likes to make adjustments on accounting transactions.

No takers? Guess I'd better get back to the grindstone...

2 comments:

  1. It doesn't end when school is done either! Damn laundry, dishes, and work! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty much life and school are not compatible

    ReplyDelete