Welcome!

A fiber addict's struggle to subdue her baser urges

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Progress

I would just like you all to know that I've finished the fronts to the Runcorn. I think. I may have to rip out the shoulders and make them longer. No verdict yet. But, they're bound off and so I'm counting it as a win.

I have already cast on the sleeves. And miscalculated how many rows of ribbing I need to follow the directions. So I'll probably be doing those sleeves for the next 3 or 4 years. Just in case you were curious.

In other news, I have abandoned my spinning, so no progress on that nonsense since last weekend. And I'm starting to freak out about school. Not that it even comes close to my stress at Mines. Just that I'm not used to the stress, I guess. I guess we'll see how it goes!

1 comment: