Welcome!

A fiber addict's struggle to subdue her baser urges

Thursday, September 1, 2011

My kingdom for a knitting needle!

So, Thursdays are long days for me, at work. I work from 9 to noon, and then I have an hour for lunch and I go back from 1 to 3 to tutor idiots stupid people community college students at math. All kinds of math. The nice thing about this is that mostly not many people come in or they don't need much help. So I have a great deal of knitting time, as long as the project is simple (so that I'm less likely to drop stitches/lose my place in the pattern). Because of this, I was looking forward to completing a 4th monster scarf today.

It totally could have happened.

Except that I forgot one of the knitting needles, and therefore couldn't knit at all today. This lack of a needle and last week's craving of Sour Punch Straws can mean only one thing:

I need a minion. Any applicants?

4 comments:

  1. Ooh! Ooh! Although I'd probably be considered more of a cohort or keeper. Perhaps you could knit one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you probably don't count as a minion. Perhaps a cohort, but not a minion. I need someone to do my bidding, so I don't have to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the word you're looking for is "bitch". I suggest you get on match.com and find one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I neede a "like" button for comments like Caitlin's..

    ReplyDelete