Welcome!

A fiber addict's struggle to subdue her baser urges

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mmm, tasty lotion

My dog believes that leg lotion is a delicious and nutritious snack. Every time I shave my legs, and therefore require lotion on my legs, she notes the fact that I smell tasty and licks it all off. It's kind of disgusting. And tickly. And that's all I can think about tonight, because she won't stop licking my leg!

This is Lucy, my dog, being adorable. Primarily because this is not a picture of her licking my leg free of lotion. Gah!

In other, knitting related, news I have accomplished very little. Or very little of interest, anyway. Primarily because I'm a tremendous slacker, but also because I was accomplishing a Very Important Task today.
That's right, folks, I'm nearly done with my major Maid of Honor duty for Shelby's wedding. I have decided on the wording for the invites, printed the invites, attached a small amount of tulle to the invites (I didn't have to cut the tulle or attach the little bows, just attach the tulle to the card), and I've stuffed them, along with various other bits of invite paraphernalia, into envelopes. I have furthermore printed address labels for the guests, because my handwriting sucks, and printed myself return address labels, because at that point I was on a roll. As of tomorrow (hopefully), I will have mailed the invites out so that the lucky party invitees can get back to me and we can start the next phase of getting Shelby married! Woo!

Sorry about the lack of knitting, for those of you who just come by to see that. I've accomplished a great deal today, though little of it had any knitting involved. Presumably tomorrow will be slightly better. Carry on!

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm supposed to go get the cake paid for...I should probably look into that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I haven't gotten that far. I should probably send you money for it/ask you to go pay for it....

    ReplyDelete